Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a massive enlarged left testicle the size of a

Customer Question

i have a massive enlarged left testicle the size of a tennisbal and very painful,this has happened before but went away, about a month ago and now returned , and is like this for about 10 days, right testicle seems normal , advise please thank you ***** LATER
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Do you have pain in the area of the testicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems only on l testicle ,sensetive on bag
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Have you had fevers with this finding?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
If this swelling just occurred, this is probably fluid collection around the testicle called a hydrocele. This can occur when you have an infection of the testicle. I would recommend that you see a urologist or your primary doctor for an examination and you may need to be started on an antibiotic for a possible testicle infection. Hope this helps.