Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

There, I have a soft, transparent bubble (appears to

Customer Question

Hi there,
I have a soft, transparent bubble (appears to be filled with liquid) on the shaft of my penis. It is about the size of a bb gun bullet, and I'm not sure exactly what it is? It is painless, and I've had it since I was a child (now I'm 24) and it appears to have grown at least 1mm in the past 5 years.
Any help is appreciated :)
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are some pictures
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Does this move around under the skin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the speedy response Doctor,It actually does not move around under my skin. It is in place, it doesn't move on its own and I just tried to check but I cannot move it myself either.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
OK, this sounds to be most consistent with something called an epidermal inclusion cyst. These are very common skin lesions that can be present on the penis. They're completely harmless. If you do not like the way it looks, you can see a urologist to do a simple procedure to cut this out. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.