Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

My penis is swelling just under tip. Do you know why. No pain

Customer Question

My penis is swelling just under tip. Do you know why. No pain but looks like it's puffy
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HISince when?Can you post a picture here ?Any problems while passing urine ?Are you diabetic?Please let me know.Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't right now but I will. Just since this morning. Masterbation then I put lotion on it. And it started swelling. Put cold compress on it and 2 hours later it still hasn't gone down.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HiAre you using the lotion for the first time ?Do you have redness or itching over the site ?Was the masturbation rough ?Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've put lotion before but not usually. Maybe a little but I don't think so.
No redness just puffy white and no it doesn't itch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a photo.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
How is the swelling now?You are circumscribed, right ?It looks like simple tissue edema either due to masturbation or due to reaction of the lotion. It looks harmless and should subside with time. If it were some infection there would have been redness, pain or warmth in the swelling.If it persists you should see your doctor.Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All swelling has gone down as of this morning. It probably was the lotion. Not sure. Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome and take care.Dr.Tharun