Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My creatinine is .99, my glucose is 184 (I'm not and have never

Customer Question

my creatinine is .99, my glucose is 184 (I'm not and have never been diabetic), albumin of 3.7, UA Iis cloudy, 2t blood, nitrite positive, WBC 4, bacteria many, RBC's 4-10. I am also Immuno-compromised. Also saying I have negative rods and grams infection? What does this all mean?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
This all means that you have a bacteria in your urine causing an infection. You need to get in to see your doctor for a formal urine culture and you will need to be started on an antibiotics to cure this infection. Hope this helps.