Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I'm 17 years old male uncircumcised and the reason

Customer Question

Hello. I'm 17 years old male uncircumcised virgin and the reason of that is probably because I lost confidence because of my penis. I'm scared to start any intercourse because my penis can't retract over the glans. That is not the main reason, I mean when I try to retract it, it hurts and feels like the "thing" connecting glans and foreskin is just too short and it's ripping apart. What do I do? Because I'm scared to start an intercourse with a female because I don't know if I could do it because of painful retraction.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
How long has this problem been going on?