Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Need help with my pain in penis. It has been almost a month

Customer Question

Hi, need help with my pain in penis. It has been almost a month now there's some pain around dorsal vein area and blow the penis (urethra). The tip is sensitive to touch and is slightly painful when it comes in contact with cloth. No pain as such in any other region of the body. Please help?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have never noticed any part of the penis to appear blue, that would suggest internal bleeding or any sort. The upper area around half an inch from the shaft towards the glands hurts when erect or pressed or touched forcefully. I think its called sulcus, it is very sensitive as well. I personally think its got to do something with irritated veins rather than an infection. Could be an inflamed vein in there. I await your response. thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Can you post a picture of the affected area?