Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Monday morning I had woke up my right testicle was swollen.

Customer Question

Monday morning I had woke up my right testicle was swollen. I masterbated and there was blood mixed in my semen. Tuesday I masterbated my seman was clear but my testicle still swollen and sore to touch. Today I masterbated and it was clear again no blood. But my right testicle still swollen and sore. Discomfort when I go to squat down. What could this be?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
This sounds like you may have an infection of the testicle called epididymitis. This can cause the blood in the semen. You need to get into see a doctor for a urine culture and an exam and you will likely need to be placed on a course of antibiotics to clear this up. You can also take ibuprofen help decrease the pain and the swelling. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to the clinic about a month ago got tested I tested negative for stds. I had went there because their was blood in my seman. There diagnosis was NGU wasn't positive. After I took the antibiotic symptoms went away. And now this is going on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There diagnosis was ngu they wasn't 100% positive
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, this sounds like nongonococcal urethritis. It sounds like you need another course of antibiotics and possibly a semen culture to see if they can identify the bacteria.