Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Spots on penis tip. painless. little red raised dots along

Customer Question

spots on penis tip. painless. little red raised dots along glans. bumpiest at the very tip. uncircumsized. tried steroidal.. clotrimazoel and bactrofan or something like that. didnt work. its been over a year. have photos.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Please post the photos. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not really sure what this is just by looking at it. I think you need to see a urologist to consider doing a biopsy to send for viral cultures as well as bacterial cultures to determine if this is an infection that needs to be treated with something other than what you have already been on. I think a biopsy is the only way to determine what this is. Hope this helps.