Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a concern today I started bleeding from my when

Customer Question

Hello I have a concern today I started bleeding from my when I urinate I have urinated 4 times today just about 10 minutes ago I urinated clear at the begganing then at the end blood comes out in the four times I urinated should I go to the hospital emergency or I can wait till tomorrow to see my doctor?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
You should go to the emergency room now. This blood can clot off and prevent you gr being able to urinate at all and you will be in severe pain. Hope this helps and good luck.