Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Am 33 year old male and i allways have the feeling like i need to pee all the time.i have

Customer Question

am 33 year old male and i allways have the feeling like i need to pee all the time.i have had antibiotics for infection but still nothing works had blood tests and urine checked been like this for 4-5 months
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you been on any medication such as oxybutynin to stop bladder spasms?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no just tolterodine tartrate

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Did that help calm the symptoms at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

maybe a bit but not all together

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. It sounds like you need to get in to see a urologist for a test called urodynamics which is like an EKG for the bladder to determine why you are having these symptoms. This test will help to determine if pelvic floor physical therapy will help or if you will need to be tried on something else such as Botox bladder injections. Hope this helps.