Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I was having a pain in my left ball and when I contacted a doctor, he

Customer Question

I was having a pain in my left ball and when I contacted a doctor, he told me that I have hernia and infection so I have been taking drugs for the infection but not yet gone for the hernia surgery. Now my ball is not pain anymore but it has hard as rock and a bit big
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
If the testicle is hard and slightly swollen, it would be better for you to be seen again urgently. It would be more worrisome if there also was pain present, but when it is a hard as a rock and swollen, there should be an evaluation to assure that there is no problem with blood flow to and from the testicle or a worsening infection affecting the testicle.
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.