Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Blood

Customer Question

blood
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Where do you have blood?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the response.i have had this issue on and off for 9 years or more.i used to masturbate excessively when i was about 15 or 16 till now.i am 29.i would have blood coming from my urine after ejaculation.this stopped for a while about a year and again and so on and so forth.the first time i saw a urologist was 5 years ago and he made me do a urine test and he also inserted what he says is like a camera to help see through my prostate.he says all was fine that it was probably trauma and should heal over time and truly it did stop for sometime.anyway it has happened on and off in the past years.i saw another urologist 2 months ago and he did some xrays to check my kidneys and whatever else and it all came back fine.i never had this problem this year until last 2 month which was why i went to see the urologist.i had sex with my wife at night and when i woke up in the morning to pass urine it was almost black.i was made to do a urine test same say and tested for blood but not bacteria.after staying away from sex for almost a month i tried again and all went well not blood.i tried again last night and the blood was practically coming out during sex.it was dropping out right through sex.my wife insisted i continue with the sex to see the outcome.when i ejaculated it was clear no blood stain at all.i never pass urine till morning and when i did the urine was clear also.this is affecting my my sex life.i do not feel any pain when i have an erection or during sex.there were time in the past it happened just from sexual stimulation.i am so scared of having sex cause the sight of the blood scares me to death.i do not have any growth or pain.i realized i never raised this up with any urologist before but i have a bent to the left side penis when its erected and no it wasnt from an injury.i have known it to be this way since i was sexually active.i guess i was born this way.i dont know if that would help you with the evaluation.i am 29 years old now and this is my story.i am scared this might take my life.