Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have had recurring UTIs every month this year and am quite

Customer Question

I have had recurring UTIs every month this year and am quite sure that I have another UTI. Each time I have had Antibiotics. I don't know what to do.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you had a CT scan done by a urologist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. I had an ultrasound of kidneys and bladder because of blood pressures ranging from105 systolic to 205 systolic. That was treated with amlodipine and has stayed in the 100 to 135 range. The ultrasound showed no renal stenosis.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ulrasound was ordered by my cardiologist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still here Dr Y.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Are you on any vaginal estrogen?