urologyguru
urologyguru, Urologist MD
Experience:  I am fellowship-trained MD Urologist in active practice. I treat all types of cases from genital, cancer, urinary, stone and incontinence.
76620768

When I blood comes out sometimes. Then after that when

Customer Question

When I cum blood comes out sometimes. Then after that when I take a pee it wont come out sometimes i kind of have to force it out then blood and clots come out. rich blood.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so far it has happened a few times. the first time was may 21. When i cam it was all bloody. later when I had to pee it really wouldn't come out at first. Then when I finally got it out it was all bloody and a lot of clots. next time it happened was may 27, I was aroused, didn't really cum it was just pre-cum i saw that was bloody. i came home to take a pee and i would have to gradually get the piss out cause it was blocked. then the next morning it finally came out. rich blood again. and now today it just happened. i jerked off early in the day and it was fine, nothing at all. then jerked off again a few hours later and it was bloody. went to take a piss and a thick clot came out and rich blood when i took a pee. not yellow pee just bloody pee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is a video i took from the first time it happened. may 21st
Expert:  urologyguru replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thanks for allowing me to help you today. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions and positive feedback is much appreciated.
I wouldn't worry too much.
While alarming to see, blood in the semen is usually benign.
It can indicate a prostate infection or inflammation.
this usually resolves on its own, but if you persist longer than one month, then you need to have a prospect them and finish a course of antibiotics. A urologist can set that up for you.
I hope this helps. Please ask any follow up questions you have until you feel satisfied with your answer. Positive ratings are much appreciated!
------------------
This answer is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this answer,Customerprovides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided here is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider.Customeris not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of an answer here. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information on this site, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Reliance on any information provided from this answer is solely at your own risk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do play with my ass every so often. I'm not gay or anything but i do that sometimes. Can that make the situation any different?
Yes that can irritate the prostate and stir up the bleeding.
Hold off on that until the bleeding stops.
I hope this helps. Positive ratings are appreciated!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does this put me at a higher risk of prostate cancer? or any issues with my prostate?
No not at all. No risk of increased future issues with prostate.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive rating.
I see that you have not left me a positive rating.
Was there a reason?
I have answered multiple questions for you on this thread.
Please leave a positive rating. Thanks.