urologyguru
urologyguru, Urologist MD
Experience:  I am fellowship-trained MD Urologist in active practice. I treat all types of cases from genital, cancer, urinary, stone and incontinence.
76620768

I feel like I have a bad urnary tract infection I have a little

Customer Question

I feel like I have a bad urnary tract infection I have a little blood in my urion
Category: Urology
Expert:  urologyguru replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thanks for allowing me to help you today. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions and positive feedback is much appreciated.
You symptoms are typical for a UTI.
Azo will only help the symptoms but not cure it.
I recommend getting a urine test and antibiotics from your primary doctor. These will clear up the infection and help your symptoms resolve.
I hope this helps. Please ask any follow up questions you have until you feel satisfied with your answer. Positive ratings are much appreciated!
------------------
This answer is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this answer,Customerprovides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided here is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider.Customeris not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of an answer here. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information on this site, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Reliance on any information provided from this answer is solely at your own risk.