DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

I have started talking to this girl. Ever since i have

Customer Question

Hi, I have started talking to this girl. Ever since i have been talking to her I have an extensive precum discharge. I have an erection all the time but it is dififcult to ejaculate during masturbation. Is there any way to stop this extensive leakage at least?

I am freaking out. It is becoming embarrassing. What is the best way to stop this excessive precum?

Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Have you had any exam?
urologist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Every thing was okay before starting to this girl. I didn't know i would get so emotionally attached. Before too when i would be in heat, I would get this little bit of precum, but not excessive. I used to be fine after masturbating.

And I would shoot quite well withine 3 to 4 minutes. Now It is just precum and nothing else. My pants are getting wet just by talking to her. Yesterday I was able to ejaculate but I still had a massive erection.

What is causing this? Is it stress? Am I really drawn in to her? Is there a medicine I can take to stop this leakage? It gets embarrassing.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
It is most likely psychological.
Psychological has to be treated with psychological therapy.
However, you need to see a urologist to make sure you have no prostate problems such as chronic irritation, no excessive testosterone levels...etc.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just tried it again and it didn't work. Is this condition normal when a guy is so emotionally attached with a woman? Or is this the symptom of erectile dysfunction?

I am really scared. Please help me.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
A urologist can rule out ED.
This needs and exam, and maybe ultrasound, and a prostate exam.
So arrange that now.
lease click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.