How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 64068
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have started talking to this girl. Ever since i have

Customer Question

Hi, I have started talking to this girl. Ever since i have been talking to her I have an extensive precum discharge. I have an erection all the time but it is dififcult to ejaculate during masturbation. Is there any way to stop this extensive leakage at least?

I am freaking out. It is becoming embarrassing. What is the best way to stop this excessive precum?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 2 years ago.
Have you had any exam?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Every thing was okay before starting to this girl. I didn't know i would get so emotionally attached. Before too when i would be in heat, I would get this little bit of precum, but not excessive. I used to be fine after masturbating.

And I would shoot quite well withine 3 to 4 minutes. Now It is just precum and nothing else. My pants are getting wet just by talking to her. Yesterday I was able to ejaculate but I still had a massive erection.

What is causing this? Is it stress? Am I really drawn in to her? Is there a medicine I can take to stop this leakage? It gets embarrassing.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 2 years ago.
It is most likely psychological.
Psychological has to be treated with psychological therapy.
However, you need to see a urologist to make sure you have no prostate problems such as chronic irritation, no excessive testosterone levels...etc.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


I just tried it again and it didn't work. Is this condition normal when a guy is so emotionally attached with a woman? Or is this the symptom of erectile dysfunction?

I am really scared. Please help me.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 2 years ago.
A urologist can rule out ED.
This needs and exam, and maybe ultrasound, and a prostate exam.
So arrange that now.
lease click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.