Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

Looking pain after intercourse

Customer Question

Looking for information for urethral pain after intercourse lasting 2-3 days
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Are you make or female? Steady sexual partner? Have you noticed any discharge ?possible causes of urethral pain may be a UTI for one...Depending on cicumstances an STD might be a concern...You may benefit from over counter product AZO standard to reduce pain ( that allieves urethral pain often but it itself is not an antibiotic) It sounds that you may at first opportunity need to be checked by your doctor...urine for urinalysis to check for UTI/ urethritis..possibly need added tests to check for STDs gonorrhea or chlamydia may present as pain of the urethra as well.. I hope that this information is helpful.Let me know if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD