Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Since october 2014 I have had a lot of pain in my

Customer Question

Since october 2014 I have had a lot of pain in my scrotum. Especially my right testicle. My right testicle has significantly grown compared to my left testicle. In november 2014 my Urologist made an Ultrasound image of my scrotum. He tested my blood as well. Both researches turned out nothing. Januari 2015 my urologist made an ultrasound of my Prostate. This research turned out nothing too. But the pain is very bad and is getting worse every month. In april I went to see my Urologist again. He manually investigated my scrotum and he was convinced that there is no testicle cancer or an inflammation. And my storm was the normal size. But Im a little scared. Can I trust him? The pain is growing more every week. The urologist thinks of Chronic Pelvic disorder... But is it possible that testicle cancer has been developing after my Ultrasound in november 2014?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Did they detect a fluid collection around the testicle called a hydrocele on the ultrasound?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they didn't. There was no inflammation or hydrocele...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And the said, the scrotum looked normal
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
So was the right testicle larger than the left on ultrasound?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. But thought to be normal.
This ultrasound was in november 2014. The urologist inspected my balls in april 2015 manually again.
And said no inflammation or cancer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But is it possible that cancer was growing between november and april?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But is it possible that cancer has been growing between november and april?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
No, it is not likely that cancer has occurred in that time frame. If the exam and ultrasound were normal, then this is not cancer. This is likely nerve irritation and you may need to be placed on a course of an anti-inflammatory such as meloxicam to decrease the inflammation that can cause this pain. You need to discuss this with your urologist.