urologyguru
urologyguru, Urologist MD
Experience:  I am fellowship-trained MD Urologist in active practice. I treat all types of cases from genital, cancer, urinary, stone and incontinence.
76620768

I've Been taking 20 MG cialis daily days. Nothing

Customer Question

I've Been taking 20 MG cialis daily for 2 days. Nothing seems to happen. Would having orchitis affect it from working? Should I switch to viagra? Do I have to take it more than 2 days for it to work?
Category: Urology
Expert:  urologyguru replied 1 year ago.
Not all medicines work on everyone.
Orchitis would not change anything.
I would switch to Viagra 100mg.
Must be taken on an empty stomach, no alcohol, and atleast one hour prior to sexual activity.
Your doctor can give you samples or a prescription.
I hope this helps. Please ask any follow up questions you have until you feel satisfied with your answer. Positive ratings are much appreciated!
------------------
This answer is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this answer,Customerprovides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided here is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider.Customeris not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of an answer here. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information on this site, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Reliance on any information provided from this answer is solely at your own risk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would taking lopressor affect it's ability to work?
No it would not.
Lopressor can sometimes cause ed but Cialis will counteract it and should work. Since it doesn't, I would try Viagra next.
I hope this helps positive ratings are appreciated!