Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

There, I've been dealing with various problems down there

Customer Question

Hi there, I've been dealing with various problems down there since I was 18, inclusing a rash and some UTI's that seemed to be unrelated but then went away. All my STD tests have come back negative, but recently ive noticed this bump on the tip, it doesnt
hurt, its the same colour and feel as the rest of the skin, its only really visible when the penis is erect or I squeaze it. What do you think it is? a fordyce spot maybe? it seems bigger than they are although I have been known to get them in that place.
I hope its not a wart. I have attatched 2 photos
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Can you post a higher quality photo that shows this leasion clearer. it is very blurry and I can't see what you are pointing out.