Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Doc I recently had some pain in my left testicle and notice

Customer Question

Hi doc I recently had some pain in my left testicle and notice it started to swell a little for about a week and I have been soaking and checking it. I recently found a small tiny pea size that's attached to the testicle. I am very worried and scared, I go and see my doctor on Monday and I did my labs already on Friday. What could it be
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.It is not possible to ascertain precisely what this can be without a physical examination and the required investigations but testicles with painful swellings are often not dangerous, it is the painless lumps on the testicles that are concerning. This can be epidydimitis, a cyst in the vas deferens, sebaceous cyst in the scrotum etc but I would suggest that you get this examined and not be overtly concerned before a diagnosis is at hand. An ultrasound of the scrotum, a fine needle aspiration cytology are the two tests that you will require and they can be done on Monday in your Doctor's office, if required.Let me know if you have further concerns about this.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.