Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

Hi I have been prescribed both Cialis (20 mg) and Viagra (100

Hi I have been prescribed both Cialis (20 mg) and Viagra (100 mg) by my doctor.

Neither of them really works. Viagra 100 mg gives me eraction in about 3 hours and lasts for about 30 minutes, then nothing.

Cialis 20 mg starts to work in about an hour, gives partial erection, but dies down after 12 hours.

In either case, I cannot get erection for hours after the first intercourse.

I have been using one or the other so far.

1. Can I increase the dose?

2. Can I use them together?

3. What else to try for long sustained erection?

4. What else to try for multiple ejaculations one after the other?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 11 months ago.
HI

You are already on the maximum dose on both the drugs and you cannot increase the dose further.

Using them together may increase the side effect profile rather than increasing the erection capability.There is a strong chance of drop in blood pressure and priapism.

For sustained erection you can try combining Viagra with testosterone supplements. You can also try combining dapoxetine with cialis.This may help.You can talk to your doctor about these options.

There is no known technique to get multiple ejaculations. It is a highly subjective process and hence everyone will have different threshold levels for ejaculation.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Which testosterone supplement work well with Cialis?
Usually testosterone supplements are taken in the form of gel (Androgel)applied to the skin once a day.
This prevents the side effects if taken orally.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well, what are the brand names and are the over the counter or prescription?
Androgel and testim are the brand names and they are prescription.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any long term side effects of the above or depoxetine?
Dapoxetine is on demand basis.You take it when you need it. Since it is not taken on a regular basis side effects are minimal.

Testosterone can have some side effects , but the gel form minimizes most of them.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dr. Tharunn what are those side effect of the gels?
Hair loss, mood changes, mild breast enlargement,urination trouble, headaches, flushes,nausea are some of the side effects which can be experienced.

Dr.Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience: MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks