DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.

Im in a monogomous relationship and we are faithful to one

I'm in a monogomous relationship and we are faithful to one another, but after a day in the pool (salt water), then last night during intercourse, at moment of ejaculation, a "stinging" sensation at the very tip of the penis (at the opening) and a small amount of blood was later noticed. First unination shortly thereafter had a slightly less sensation of the same "stinging" and a miniscule amount of blood. This morning, during urination, an even slighter "stinging" and no blood at all. Should I be overly concerned with this? I have noticed lately that I produce a good bit of "pre-lubricant" prior to activity and sometimes there is a considerable amount of time from the discharge of the "lubricant" and when we actually get around to having intercourse. I wonder if this "lubricant" can be drying and creating a blockage of some sort?
You need to have your prostate checked by your doctor.
And a urinalysis.

A swab for GC and chlamydia would also be standard.

It is not from your pre lubricant.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.