Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Ive been to the doctor and I have a problem with being super

I've been to the doctor and I have a problem with being super thirsty all the time and the feeling I have to urinate all the time . I go to bathroom and just a little comes out. I went to my primary doctor and he did blood work came back ok. They did tell me I had a UTI due to the result that Escherichia coli was greater than 100,000CFU/ml . They gave me cipofloxacin which report showed had highest MIC . I finished antibiotic and still have same symptoms. I had a Pap smear in December2012 . I personally thought that I might be passing a kidney stone ? I have copy of my blood work . Doctor does want to check me for polydidsia. Adrenal fatigue and stress . I have been under severe stress for over a year going through a divorce. Any ideas that I can have checked .
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Did your doctor test your urine and your blood to determine how concentrated it is?

Are you taking any medications?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im not sure if they checked the concentrate level

I don't see any posted images. Can you repost?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The only thing that I see is the last attachment that you have which shows the urine culture results. The shows that you have urine infection that is being treated appropriately. Your urinary frequency and urgency is probably related to this infection. If you're not putting out large amounts of urine, then you probably don't have a problem with polydipsia polyurea. Your doctor may need to have you do avoiding diary to confirm this. Your symptoms may be related to bladder spasms from an overactive bladder. I would recommend that your doctor consider putting you on a medication such as oxybutynin to see if this helps to stop bladder spasms. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think if you look I got the other results to come tbrought. Thanks

I reviewed the other scans and all your other labs look normal. i do not see any signs of adrenal glans dysfunction or polydipsia.