Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Hello. I am a 43 year old heterosexual male in a monogamous

Hello. I am a 43 year old heterosexual male in a monogamous relationship. Approximately 24 days ago I became intoxicated and had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a stripper. I did not ejaculate. I am very ashamed of myself. A few days ago I noticed that my urine felt a little warm being expelled. It's not really a burning sensation. Also for a few hours my genitals seemed to be quite warm. Should I be tested for STI? What are the odds that I have contracted something?
Thank you...
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Do you have any discharge from your penis when you are not urinating?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No discharge
The warm sensation that you have likely does not indicate any sort of sexually-transmitted disease. However, because you did have high-risk sexual activity and you are in a relationship, I would highly recommend that you be tested for STDs before having unprotected sex with your partner again. If you don't do this, you're going to drive yourself crazy thinking that you later may not have an STD. You should just go get tested and also be given a course of prophylactic antibiotics to cover for the most common STDs. We typically prescribe azithromycin and ceftriaxone as well as Flagyl. This will help to put any anxiety you have over the situation you have at rest and protect you from potentially infecting your partner if you happened to pick up an STD. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is a very slight song when I start to urinate if that changes your opinion of the likelihood of transmission. Otherwise thank you for your time....
What do you mean there is a slight "song"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sting
In that case, this is a sign of a possible infection. You should definitely go get tested and not have sex with your partner until you get tested and treated with antibiotics.