Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Penis is leaking a clear slick fluid. Just noticed after normal

Penis is leaking a clear slick fluid. Just noticed after normal bowel movement. Traveling cross country tomorrow. Anything to worry about?

Dr. Y. :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Dr. Y. :

Do you have pain with this?

Dr. Y. :

Do you think you may be at risk for STDs?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No pain and no risk to std's

Are you having any trouble urinating?

Is the leakage only occurring when you have a bowel movement or does that occur at any random moment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Only noticed today. Have an enlarged prostate and take uroxatral.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
taking too long
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Some problem urinating-taking uroxatral. Leakage has only occured once after a very normal bowel no straining

This clear sticky fluid may just be prostate secretions and nothing more serious. However, since you are going on such a long trip, I think it would be wise to get into see your primary doctor to have a urine culture done to see if you may have evidence of a prostate infection such as prostatitis. If you do, then you will need to be started on antibiotics before you leave for your trip. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your patience as I was with a patient.