Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.

Two weeks ago I masturbated quite aggressively without any

Two weeks ago I masturbated quite aggressively without any lube.
The following day my penis shaft was burning and seemed very dry.
A few days later the burning sensations subsided although the dryness remained, but it was then that I noticed the head of my penis was very sensitive to touch and was pinkish at toward the top, where it had been rubbed. There are also lots of little wrinkles on my penis head where it is sore from the rubbing.
It very uncomfortable wearing anything as my penis is very sensitive to touch and its very irritating. I'm concerned it has been two weeks and it hasn't healed.

Is there any swelling or raw areas ? Redness?

Any discharge?

Are you diabetic?

How are your erections now?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The penis head is red on the upper half and very sensitive too touch.

My erections feel tighter than they should be.

It seems like you have friction burns due to the rough episode and it might take some time before new skin regenerate. It may take 2 - 4 weeks.

In the mean time it is important to prevent infection in the affected area.
Creams like silver sulfadiazine can help in these situations. Moisturizing creams with aloe Vera will also help.

But it would be best if you can get your doctor to put you on some antibiotics till this heals.

I hope this answers your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I also should mention my erections aren't as strong as they should be along with a feeling of tightness.

Is this to be expected with friction burns on the head of the penis?

Is there any bending or swelling on the penis when it is erect now?

Did you forcefully bend the penis during the masturbation episode?

Was there sudden pain and loss of erection at that time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No there was no pain or loss of erection at that time.

Since then however, the erections have not been as strong and I have a feeling of tightness. There is no bending or swelling.

Most probably there is no internal injury to the penis which can sometimes result in poor erections.

Not so strong erections might be your perception due to the sensitive skin and all the healing taking place in region plus the anxiety would be contributing to it.

You can ask your doctor to examine the penis to detect any possible injuries when you see him to get the antibiotics to be sure about it.