Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

my ejaculate has yellowish gel like lumps in it. I feel no

my ejaculate has yellowish gel like lumps in it. I feel no burning or irritation when ejaculating or urinating. I am unable to get to a doc for a month can you give me an indication of what it may be please

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Yellowish clumps in the semen can just indicate some urine that is left over in the urethra that is mixing with you semen. Sometimes, prostatitis can cause this change in color and consistency of the semen. But if you don't have any other symptoms, I would not be concerned about this as it will likely clear up the next few times you ejaculate. If it persists, then you should see a urologist to consider evaluating for prostatitis. Hope this helps.