Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

My husband is having burning at his meatus after peeing for

My husband is having burning at his meatus after peeing for the last few days. He said this morning it was itchy after ejaculating. He is having no discharge and no redness. I am not having any issues.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Does he have any pain when he is not urinating?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not to my knowledge
This sounds like he may have either a urine infection or an infection of the urethra called urethritis. He needs to ER in to see his doctor for a urine culture and he should be started on an antibiotic like cipro to treat this. You should refrain from having sex until his symptoms completely clear up. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't believe he is cheating. But could these be consistent with a STD?
Yes this could possibly consistent with an STD. He should probably be tested for this is the infection doesn't clear with antibiotics.