Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Jonathan again - are you there?

Jonathan again - are you there?
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Yes. Please see my answer on your other post.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I get to my other post?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Am I hooked up to anyone?

Stool that you see in the urine is highly concerning for a problem called a colovesical fistula. This can be due to a connection from your bowel to your bladder from inflammation of the colon. You need to get into see your doctor immediately for the CT scan to evaluate for this. In fact, I would probably recommend going to the emergency room to have this done as you can become very sick from a urine infection from the stool. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.