Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am going to send you a picture. Here it is from the top:

I am going to send you a picture. Here it is from the top: Last Wednesday I noticed a reddish mark on the tip of my penis. I bothered it, it turned into a white head type thing, with one next to it, also a white head. 2 days ago these other red marks appeared on different parts of my shaft, they don't really hurt or anything, they are very superficial, almost with a scab type head. Every time I shower, the two on my head, turn into white heads, and then the white heads fall off, and rescab during the day. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. I am going to a derm on tuesday. I have received unprotected blowjobs, 3 years ago, but never unprotected sex.

Dr. Y :

I don't see any picture. Can you post the picture?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you doing any vigorous masturbation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So last Tuesday, my girlfriend and I were on a hot streak, 4 days in a row of sex. Then in the shower wednesday mroning, i masturbated, pretty hard, i kept losing focus, and goign soft, and i was running late, so i just got the job done. I noticed the red mark on that wednesay afternoon, I kept looking at it, most likely touching it, annoying it. It soon turned into another little guy next to it, and like i said when i shower, they white head up. But those marks on my shaft, other than like constnatly taking my penis out to look at it , examine it, i have not masturbated, now i did masterbutate almost every day before though.

These areas look like skin abrasions from the masturbating you were doing. I would recommend you consider putting some Triple Antibiotic ointment on this area for a few days to see if this makes it go away. If it does not or if it gets worse, and you need to see urologist for an exam to figure out what this is. But this does not look like any sort of STD. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about the white head pimples by the head

It's hard to see them but this may be something called pearly papules of the penis. They are common and are harmless.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No thats not it. Everytime I expose them to steam or hot water, they turn into a white head, im afraid to touch it or pop it, the white head falls off, and they scab. It's like a never ending pimple I think. But a herpe would not do this right? Fill up with white puss everytime you shower.

This does not sound like herpes. I can't determine what this is based on the picture. You'll need to see your urologist for this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got the results of my STD test back, negative on everthing, but they need to do the herpes test again for some reason. Can you talk to me about HSv1, and is it true 80% of the people have it?

HSV1 is a very common virus that mainly affects the mouth region but can affect the genitals through sexual contact. It is true that about 80% of people have it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My groin lymph nodes are also tender...can this be from any infection?

Yes, swollen and tender lymph nodes are typically a sign of infection.