DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.

8 days ago I had a red mark on the head of my penis. I chepured

8 days ago I had a red mark on the head of my penis. I chepured it and played with it had of paranoia, now it's like 2 side by side what I think to be zits. They have scabs on them, but when I shower and expose them to ho water, they have white heads like a pimple. They do not hurt. My groin lymph nodes are also tender. I am getting the results of a comphrehensive std test back on friday or saturday.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have two scabs, which are on and off again white heads on the head of my penis for about 8-9 days now. They have had pussy white heads 2-3 times, and then they sort of fall off, and now its just a typical scab. They don't hurt. I want to know if i have herpes.

The only way to tell is with a swab.

What you describe is atypical for herpes, which usually is a blister that breaks open and forms a painful scab.

However, it is not impossible, and a doctor needs to swab one for the lab before they are gone to be sure.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow plus I am getting the results of an STD test. I am hoping its not herpes. I just got out of the shower, when I go in, the two scabs/pimple things get white heads, like a reaction to steam or warm water, this has been happening for 3 days straight everytime i get in the shoewr. A few days ago when it first happend, i thought pimple and i went buck popping it... does this sound like herpes?

Not really.
It could be, but it could be pimples as well.

good luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One last question, can you explain to me why my groin lymph nodes would be tender... is that possible if i had a pimple on my penis, and caused trauma by trying to pop it?

It is possible with any infection, even infected pimples.
Make sure your doctor looks at these.