Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I have symptoms of U T I with blood in my urine along with

I have symptoms of U T I with blood in my urine along with leukocytes and nitrite and urgency and frequency . Can only pee a few drops. of course it is the weekend and no doctors are available. I am trying to save myself the expense of a trip to the emergency room. is there any way to get rid of this without spending hundreds of dollars? I have insurance but it will still cost me money that I cannot afford.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

The presence of blood and urine indicates a severe urinary tract infection and this cannot be treated with home remedies. Unfortunately, you are going to need to see a doctor for a urine culture and antibiotics. You should go to an urgent care center where the visit will likely be much less than an emergency room and they can do this for you there. Failure to get this treated within the next day or so will result in the bacteria spreading to your bloodstream and then you will need to be admitted to the hospital for IV antibiotics which will cost you much more money. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.