Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.

problem from masturbation I think

I am a 30 yr old male. About a year and a half ago while masturbating, I felt the large vein that bumped out on the top of my penis kind of move, twist or pop, I can';t really remember, but it disappeared as if it went further in. I have not seen it since. Since then I have not been able to have an orgasm the same way. It feels different like I have to hold it until the end, like I need to give it one big push at the end. I also notice a slight odor now from my penis when I get an erection. Sort of like a light fishy smell. I'm wondering if i twisted something and the vein is bent and causing problems, if it's serous, if there's a fix and if it's worth it? I haven't had any issues with sperm count as I do have a child on the way. Little embarrassed which is why I haven't done anything on this in a while like I probably should have. Any ideas? Thanks. [email protected](NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Do you have any pain or swelling while having an erection?

How are your erections - normal as before ?

Do you smoke ?

Any medical illness?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No real pain or swelling. Just discomfort durring an orgasm like I can't just let it flow out, I have to hold it, hard to explain.

Erections seem normal as before other then the vein that I used to see/feel on the top that is no longer there

No medical conditions and don't smoke. In pretty good health
HI Kyle,

Usually ejaculation is a function of the urethra and pelvic muscles which works in sync to expel the semen.So if there is some muscle lag there could be some problems in ejaculation.

There is nothing major to treat it except doing pelvic floor exercises like leg raising exercises and contracting your sphincter repeatedly whenever you have time.This can recover some power and let you ejaculate more efficiently.

As you have no erection problem nor pain, there is no major problems expected like cavernosal injury or vein injury.

I hope this answers your question.