Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

can i take viagra after penis implant

can i take viagra after penis implant
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
Hi

There is no point in taking Viagra after a penile implant.Penile implant is supposed to take care of the erection after the surgery.

Viagra acts by increasing the blood flow to the penile spaces and hence attain fuller erections.But these spaces are replaced by the implants during the surgery.Hence there are no spaces remaining for the blood to fill.So even if you take Viagra after an implant there would be no effect noticed.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Dr.Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience: MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i had the implant in 1991 and it is not as hard
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI

Then it is mechanical failure and only remedy is a new implant after removing the older one.The implant seems to be old one and seems to exceeded its normal life span.

It needs to be replaced.Newer are much better and may even last for life.

Regards

Dr.Tharun