Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Urology Question: Dear Doctor, I have a blister on my penis

Urology Question: Dear Doctor, I have a blister on my penis and administered fungal treatment.

Can I e-mail some pics and ask for further advice?

I think I messed up my login earlier.

Thanks for your question. If I don't respond to you immediately, it is because I am busy with a patient. I WILL get back to you ASAP.

Yes. If you send a picture by attaching it in your chat box or by emailing customer service to forward it to me, I would be happy to take a look.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you -- I believed I had made a mistake.

I wrote to customer service and will forward the e-mail as soon as they get back to me.
Ok. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please see this link. Mail forward was discouraged. Thank you.
This does not look like anything like gonorrhea or herpes or syphilis. However, it may be a rare sexually-transmitted disease called lymphogranuloma venereum. This blister on your penis may be infected with this bacteria. I would recommend that you see a doctor for an exam and they may need to release this fluid and put you on an antibiotic called doxycycline for 14 days to try to treat this infection. You should not have sexual contact with anyone until the symptoms completely resolved. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you.

Is this serious, and do I need to worry about other STD (e.g. HIV)? Since the local health facilities have limited (testing) capacity, would antibiotics treatment be an immediate option until I can visit a clinic?
This is not a sign of HIV. However, anytime there is a concern for one STD, you should be tested for all STDs including HIV to rule them out. There would be no signs or symptoms of HIV until years after your contraction of the virus.