Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.

A couple months ago I had a strained PB muscle. As a result,

A couple months ago I had a strained PB muscle. As a result, my ejaculations were not strong. Resting a month solved it. But now, I have a different problem. I can't ejaculate to begin with! I can get an erection though. Some background over the last few weeks. I've had some strong itching around my penis that may have dulled the sensation. I also had a bad stomach issue that just got resolved. My urethra feels weak i.e. peeing is not strong. What should i do?

Do you get the orgasm but no semen comes out ?

Or nothing happens -no orgasm it self?

Do you take any medications ?

How are your erections - are they hard enough?

Any pain or swelling in the testicles?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nothing happens. no orgasm.

I don't take any medications but I did take nexium when I had that bile/acid re flux issue a couple of weeks ago. It has since been resolved and haven't taken a pill in 2 weeks.

The erections are relatively hard enough.

No pain or swelling in the testicles.

Thanks for your promptness. This is very frustrating and I hope it is not a serious issue.

FYI, I think drinking alcohol made the urination issue a bit worse yesterday.

Good erections without orgasm is usually a psychological problem and there is no specific treatment for this other than counseling.

It would have been a problem if there were weak erections too.But good erection means that organs and the nerves are functioning well.Only the part which controls the process is under some stress.Here it is the brain which controls the ejaculation.

So wait and watch for some time to see if it improves.Try exercises and relaxation techniques.If it persists then you should see your doctor who can counsel you.Most of the time this resolves with time.

I hope this helps you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to add one more piece of information. While the erection is strong, it's hard to keep it last long because of the orgasm dysfunction. Not sure if that is relevant. If not, then I will give it some time, do some relaxation techniques as you recommended. Thanks doc!

Again it would have been significant if the ejaculation was too soon enough.
You are too young to have any serious issues with erection process and medications are not recommended early in the problem.