Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

Im a guy so if i rub my testicles for a long period of time

Im a guy so if i rub my testicles for a long period of time when i masturbate is it possible for me to ejaculate that way or not really?

I also am worried because i use the computor but i don't put it on my lap so would i have a low sperm count
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI

Rubbing the testicles would not cause you to ejaculate.The sensations required for ejaculation is carried by the penis and hence stimulation of penis is responsible for the orgasm.

As long as you don't keep the laptop on your lap there is nothing to worry.

If you have any doubts, please let me know

Dr.Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience: MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I kind of need the $25 tip back because even though i did ask the question and was satisfied with it i kind of need that money to save up for college

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI

You can talk to the moderator of the site and ask for a refund.I have no problems forfeiting the fee.

All the best.

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well I did think you were helpful i just kind of need the money for college and stuff. I apologize but i really did appreciate your answer it was helpful don't get me wrong

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI

I completely understand as we all go through these stages.

Regards

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi why is the penis head shaped like a helmet with Glans on it i know thats normal but why is it like that?

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
HI

It is to facilitate the entry of the penis into the vagina.It also cushions the impact of penis into the vagina.

Other than that , there is no other explanation.

Regards

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh okay i see thats interesting though

Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 1 year ago.
Very Much interesting.