Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.

I was circumcised. My cut is under my gland and Im cut tight

I was circumcised. My cut is under my gland and I'm cut tight with no frenulum. I want to know if I'm in trouble when impotence soon or later. What's the likeliness ill be impotent or wont be able to climax?

When was the circumcision done ?

Do you have any trouble getting an orgasm now?

Any bending of the penis ?

Are your erections hard enough?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was done about 17 days ago - against my urologist wishes i did masturbate and i did reach my climax - theres not bend in my penis - my erections seem pretty hard -
HI Jason,

There is no relation impotence and circumcision or loss of frenulum.Erections happens due to filling of the blood in the penile chambers and circumcision has no role in attaining it.

Frenulum is rich in nerves and so play a role in attaining climax.But the entire penis is sensitive and stimulation of other parts also attains orgasm.So you are not solely dependent on frenulum to get ejaculation.You already proved it by getting one.

So don't worry about impotence and not able to climax sooner or later.

I hope this answers your question.Let me know if you have any doubts.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I thank you for your answer. This has been a plaque of stress in my life ever since i had my op. I came to this conclusion by reseach and people onlines opinion to this 'circumcision'. It seems a lot of people believe it can cause premature ejaculate, erectile dysfunction and delayed ejaculation. People online give there own accounts as well as their own scientific analysis.

Im tight with about 3/4 of a inch of inner foreskin with no frenulum. I hope that your right about the above. I still will answer again in hopes to get another urologist opinion. This is no refection on you, i just would be happy to hear from numerous urologist.

Feel free to get a second opinion.All the best.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I was circumcised about 17 days ago. I was cut right under my gland with about 3/4 of an inch of inner foreskin left with a tight cut foreskin and my frenulum was removed.

I don't have trouble reach orgasm now as I have about 3 days ago even though I was told not to masturbate. I don't have no bends in my penis, my erections are fine and I experience no pain.

Ive recently read a lot of articles and they have disturbed me to the point of stressing out. Ive read that I can be in trouble for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and a severe drop in sensitivity.

Ive been covering my glans with a silk like cover to keep it from rubbing against things and ive also have been rubbing Coco butter 3x daily. Please be completely honest and leave any addition details.

My question is, with my circumcision and the type i have.. Am i in danger to have erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation an or a severe drop in sensitivity sooner or later in life ?