DrK99
DrK99, MD
Experience:  Board certified ob gyn with 20 years experience
65718478

How can I pump semen out of my testicles faster. I have plenty

Customer Question

How can I pump semen out of my testicles faster. I have plenty semen, but it does not pump out of me like it did when I was younger. What exercise can I do to get it to come out better. I am 55 and healthee.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrK99 replied 3 years ago.

DrK99 :

Hello, this is Dr K99. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a Dr/patient relationship. Please consult your Dr for medical advice.

DrK99 :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Yes you can learn to make a more forceful ejaculate by learning to flex your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle along with the contractions of the ejaculation, The PC muscle forms the floor of the pelvis and is the muscle you contract to avoid urinating if you have to go but do not want to.

DrK99 :

You can start off with sets of 20 3-4 times a day. Hold the contraction for a few seconds and work up to 10 seconds. You can do this while driving or sitting at a desk at work.

DrK99 :
  1. You can also do the PC muscle exercises with an erection.
    • Place your hand one or two inches above your erect penis. Clench your PC muscle to lift your erection up to your hand. Hold for 2-5 seconds, relax, and repeat 30 times.
    • Place your hand one or two inches above your erect penis again. Clench your PC muscle to lift your erection up to your hand. This time, gently push your hand down while you lift your penis up, creating resistance. Hold for 2-5 seconds, relax, and repeat 30 time
DrK99 :

You will need to learn to do these contractions while you are ejaculating. This can be learned through masturbation.

DrK99 :

Hope this gives you a good start.

Expert:  DrK99 replied 3 years ago.
I see you could not enter the chat, I have answered your quetion above.