Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

i have no pressure when i am urinating. just started about

i have no pressure when i am urinating. just started about 3 days ago. al i get is a tricle.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. If I don't respond to you immediately, it is because I am busy with a patient. I WILL get back to you ASAP.

Are you on any prostate medications and have you had a prostate exam done recently?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no medications, no exam.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 4 years ago.
At your age, the most likely cause of this is blockage of your urine flow from an enlarged prostate. You need to get in to see our doctor ASAP for an exam and they should start you on a medication called Flomax to help relax the prostate so that you can urinate again. You cannot wait long to have this done or else you will soon be in severe pain from urinary retention. Hope this helps.