DrKnowsBest
DrKnowsBest, Family practitioner
Experience:  womens health and peds specialty, vast urology experience
9384716

hi i am a male age of 21 and i had unprotected sex

hi i am a male age of 21 and i had unprotected sex in the last 30 hours around. this morning i woke up and i felt itching and swelling on the head of my penis, i have very tiny red marks on one side of the head on my penis and the shaft but not much at all, it burns a little when i urinate. i remember when we where having sex at one point i was thrusting back and forth and i pulled out a little too far and i pushed back and when i did that she was in pain, in the morning i saw blood spots on the bed so i did come in contact with her blood but i did not have a open wound.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrKnowsBest replied 4 years ago.
Either way I would get sexually transmitted diseAse testing since you could have exchanged fluids. The dots sound more irritating and unlikely a disease. For now try over the counter monistat and see your dr Monday to view them and get the testing. Herpes, warts, trichimonas are all not likely to start that soon. The symptoms otherwise don't usually occur with HIV or hepatitis as you describe but with the sore and bleeding can never be too safe to get checked