Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

feel like need to pee all the time. very mild cramps in the

feel like need to pee all the time. very mild cramps in the pubic area.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

Thanks for your question. If I don't respond immediately, it is because I am either in the OR or traveling. I will get back to you ASAP.

How long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
about a month. i asked a variation of this question yesterday. but, i just added mild cramps. i had period recently (last week), so it might have masked the fact i did have sort of very mild cramps.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
It is possible that you may have a urinary tract infection that could be due to bladder spasms. I would recommend that you see your doctor to have a urine culture done to see if you have an infection as the cause of possible spasms. You may need to be started on antibiotics for it. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience: I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's what was thought to begin with and i took some antibiotics (don't remember the name). it went away for some reason while i was taking them. but, then it almost immediately came back. so, i went to dr. they did urine culture, which was negative and said that i had yeast. so, i was given something for the yeast. while i was taking them it went away, but then it comes back. one pill should have been enough to cure it (i took 3 pills over 6 days). it did not. so dr. prescribed another cycle of the same thing plus cream. so, i took one pill yesterday, and it seemed to help, but today it feels weird again. maybe even if it showed yeast, there is something else that i should be concerned about. again, i am concerned about cancer.