Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of experience as doctor
9324755

slight discomfort in penile shaft doesnt burn when i pee and

slight discomfort in penile shaft doesn't burn when i pee and no discharge
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

How long the symptoms are there? Is there any itching or other symptom? Was any test done? Is there any significant past illness? What is your age?

Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im 30 its been about two days no itching no test yet no illness from the past.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Is the discomfort constantly present? When do you feel it more? Is it only localized to penis? Is there any swelling, redness etc.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is mostly present but not always and there is no swelling or redness yes and only in the penis.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are u still there?
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay, as my computer faced some problem.
Thank you for the input.

The discomfort in the penis can be due to a few factors. There can be an infection or inflammation though you do not have discharge or difficulty in urinating. Prostate infection or inflammation can cause discomfort here. Other causes can be there. There can be nerve impingement or neuralgia causing such symptoms. You need to get an examination by doctor if the symptom continues. Doctor can run a few tests depending on clinical findings. Please try to take plenty of fluid.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience: 25 years of experience as doctor