Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

why do i pee alot ? like 3 time in a hour every hour .. and

why do i pee alot ? like 3 time in a hour every hour .. and im hungry all the time and tired .. do you know what could cause that also ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
Hi there,

Thanks for your question. If I don't respond immediately, it is because I am either in the OR or traveling. I will get back to you ASAP.

This can be caused by several things including a urinary tract infection or even diabetes. You need to get in to see a doctor for examination and they will need to test your urine to see if you have infection or evidence of glucose in the urine which could be a sign of diabetes. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.