Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have blood coming from my penis.

I have blood coming from my penis.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Thanks for your question. Please be patient for a response as I may be in the OR or driving, but will get back to you ASAP.

You need to get in to see a urologist in the next few days assuming you can urinate OK and are not passing clots. If you have clots or think red urine, you need to go to the ER to be seen urgently. You need a CT scan and cystoscopy to rule out stones or tumors of the urinary tract as the cause of the bleeding. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience: I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.