Urologist,M.D., Urologist
Experience:  Board Certified in Urology, Fellowship trained

I have a slight buzzing sensation in the tip of my penis.

Customer Question

I have a slight buzzing sensation in the tip of my penis. There is no pain, threre is no sensations during sex or urination. It feel like a cell phone vibration. I think this is odd.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Urologist,M.D. replied 6 years ago.
This does not sound serious, especially if there is no pain or signs of infection. Prostatitis can cause pain at the penis tip, but you don't have that. If this continues and bothers you, then have your urine tested to make sure it is okay. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok, I don't think I have an infection either but what is causing the sensation. When I looked "googled" this online, it seems I am not the only one and I never saw anyone who had a definition of what or why it was occurring. Is it something that has been documented in the medical community?
I have never seen or heard of anyone complaining of vibration at the end of their penis. I've never seen it documented either.