Dr. R
Dr. R, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Authored over 25 Book Chapters and Articles, Specializes in male and female voiding issues
20030499

Odd feelings in penis... but no pain. feels weird after urinating

Odd feelings in penis... but no pain. feels weird after urinating sometimes. Feels like skin at tip of penis is somewhat different... had this symptom about 3-4 weeks ago. went away. Drank a lot this weekend and it seems to have reemerged... have felt minor abdominal pains/random pains throughout body but nothing to make note of just something I thought I'd mention given my worries... felt random spasms in penis here and there but only briefly. Was diagnosed with urethritis 3 weeks ago but a pill/shot rid me of the symptoms and yet I still don't feell 100%.

Arousal feels subdued. Erections seem weaker and ejaculation is less pleasant..

Been very paranoid have thought at points I have herpes, prostatitis, a urethral stricture, I dunno...
Doesn't sound too worrisome, but...
It sounds like you are suffering from pelvic floor spasm or overactivity. The muscles surrounding the bladder and urethra, ejaculatory muscles, testicles and penis are in spasm and it can cause testicular and penile pain, ejaculatory pain, as well as urinary symptoms including burning, trouble emptying, frequency and urgency. You should see a urologist who will do a basic evaluation including an exam, urine tests, a bladder residual and likely recommend something called pelvic floor physical therapy. This is performed by a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction and works very well to help with the symptoms of pelvic floor overactivity.