Dr. R
Dr. R, Board Certified Urologist
Experience:  Authored over 25 Book Chapters and Articles, Specializes in male and female voiding issues
20030499

im 34 weeks pregnant have had blood found in my urine, had

im 34 weeks pregnant have had blood found in my urine, had test done on urine, bloods taken and kidney scan everything came back normal. Urine now appears normal (clear) is this a good sign????
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. R replied 7 years ago.
Yes it is indeed a good sign...after you have delivered they will test your urine for blood again and as long as there is nothing then nothing more needs to be done. So for now, rest easy and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

whatt could have caused the blood in the first place?

Expert:  Dr. R replied 7 years ago.
It could have been a very small kidney stone that passed without you knowing or that was too small to be seen on ultrasound. Pregnant women are mote prone to kidney stones in general.