Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
16101430

My penis curves upward in around a 45-55 degree angle, it doesnt

My penis curves upward in around a 45-55 degree angle, it doesn't really curve upward like a hook, its more of a banana shaped slope. Its become increasingly worse, and I was wondering if there's anything wrong and if there is anything that can be done, its become a problem and causes my girlfriend pain when we have sex in certain positions.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. These symptoms cannot be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly and can also be caused by a more serious condition known as Peyronie's Disease. Some times deficiency of vitamin E or due to various drugs used in the past can leads to such condition. It is very important to have a detail evaluation by Urologist. You need proper examination and then tests for that. Treatment will be accordingly to the cause.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Regards
Dr. Amir Javed